Saturday, August 3, 2013

Summer Lovin'

We went on an adventure the other day...Alexa, Tante Maja and I. We went all the way up the mountain to the Linz Zoo...the non-stroller friendly tram and way to the zoo was a workout in and of itself! Alexa slept through the majority of our adventure, but Maja and I had a blast! Then we leisurely strolled back down the death ramp back to the tram to travel back down the mountain and back into the city where we got the most delicious sorbet in Linz! Of course, Alexa woke up for ice cream and eyed my yummy homemade waffle cone until I gave her a taste. I think it's safe to say that she really liked it...

(Unfortunately I am not very skilled when it comes to messing with and changing or modifying videos on the computer, so if the picture is sideways...sorry!)

No comments:

Post a Comment