Friday, August 23, 2013

Blink and Time Flies



Today, my little queen bean turns 6 months old. SIX MONTHS OLD! How the heck did that happen?! I'm pretty sure she was just born like a week ago. The time has flown! Before I know it we will be celebrating her first birthday. She has grown so much in the past few months. She's sitting up and playing on her own these days. She can scoot backwards like a pro (even though she yells while she's doing it!). She's been getting up on her hands and knees a lot the last few days, but she's not sure what to do next. Crawling is going to be here before I know it. I swear, I remember rocking in the glider with her, my mom was laying on the bed in her room and we were talking about how much she had grown already...she was three weeks old at that point. I blinked. I blinked and now my girl is a sitting, scooting, growling, car eating, beef stew munching, sippy cup throwing, little girl! I am seriously amazed by her every day. I could not be more in love or more obsessed with this little doll baby! Here are a couple of pictures from our 6 month photo shoot. Annnnd a picture of her playing in the sandbox for the first time!





No comments:

Post a Comment