Monday, February 3, 2014

Hi, my name is Danielle and I have a toddler...

Ugh, I can't believe I have to utter those words already, but it is true, my little bean is walking. She thinks she's such hot stuff doing it too.  Not only does she walk, but she likes to carry toys all over the house. The bigger the toy, the better. We were playing cars the other day and it was the first time she was really able to take a few steps with the car in her hand without falling down.




Watching her learn and grow still amazes me every day. I honest to god can't believe that she is walking already though. She's only 11 months old, shouldn't she still be learning how to crawl?? She loves to crawl into things and through things now. She moved her toys out of the way and crawled through the bookshelf. She likes to crawl under the bathroom counter and into her closet and her laundry basket. She's so curious and gets into EVERYTHING! I swear I need twelve eyes just to make sure she's staying out of trouble!



No comments:

Post a Comment