Thursday, February 20, 2014

Brownie Cookies

I found this amazingly delicious and easy recipe on Pinterest for Brownie Cookies. These things are the fantastic!!!!

They were so easy to make and I had all of the ingredients in the house (technically). I made a few changes to the directions, barely any,  but it worked better for me.

Ingredients:
1 cup Nutella (or any chocolate hazelnut spread)
1 egg
3/4-1 cup flour

Directions:
Preheat the oven to 180C/350F*. Scramble one egg in a mixing bowl using a fork or whisk. Add the Nutella and mix until thoroughly combined. Add the flour**. Scoop teaspoonfuls of the dough and roll into a ball on a parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Do not over bake. Makes approximately 20-24 cookies.

*Make sure your oven is completely preheated. If it is not, you might need to add 1-2 minutes to the baking time.

**When I made these I added the full cup of flour and you could still taste the flour once the cookie was baked. I suggest using NEARLY the full cup, but not quite the entire thing. The dough should not be sticky.


No comments:

Post a Comment