1. If part of your baby's bedtime routine is getting into jammies before being fed, don't think that you can just slip them into their pj's at the next diaper change (an hour before bedtime) and they won't be expecting the boob and bed to follow.
2. Leaving the house with a diaper bag that has NO diapers in it.
3. Only remembering to put one breast pad in and going out in public. (Thank god I made it home before I leaked everywhere!)
4. Leaving the house without a hat on your baby. (This is a major no-no here in Austria!)
5. Waking up a sleeping baby. NEVER, EVER DO THIS!