Monday, October 14, 2013

Mommy Makeover - Week 14

I'm starting to think that there will never be an end to my mommy makeover..I'm working really hard (and sometimes totally slacking off), but I feel stuck. What a hot mess this has turned into! I mean, yes, I've started exercising way more than I ever had before and I'm even enjoying it! Yes, yes, not only am I eating healthier, but Michael has also jumped on the bandwagon and is exercising more and also eating healthier. And yes, I am still losing weight. BUT it's going soooooo slowly! I'd like to drop a quick 5 pounds to make myself feel better. Do you hear that weight loss gods? A quick 5-er would do me wonders! K thanks.

Ugh, another Monday, another weigh in day. At least this week I dropped a little bit of weight...a whole .6 kg (1.32 lb) whoopdidodah. I can't get off this current kilo...it's killing me! I like food too much to starve myself. What the heck do I do next?


Maybe I can amp up the walking. I've been having a lot of trouble getting more than 1-2 runs in each week because I have no one to watch the little bean. Mommy and Me luckily royally kicks my butt every Wednesday...it's just the other six days of the week where I'm struggling to find time and energy to fit in a work out, a run or even a walk.

This week's goals:
*Find motivation
*Download some new workout tunes
*Walk a 5k

No comments:

Post a Comment