Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Shopping for Winter Jackets ALREADY?!

I cannot believe Fall is already here. Where has this year gone? It has seriously flown by. I can't believe Alexa is already 6 1/2 months old. I just can't handle how fast she is growing! I started looking around for a Fall/Winter Coat for her and that is when it hit me...she is going to be moving around this winter! Whether it is crawling or walking (or both! YIKES!), my little bean is going to be on the move and therefore, I not only need a warm winter coat for her, but it looks like I'm also going to need snow pants! Just imagine the adorable pictures I'm going to be able to take!

Here is the super cute jacket and snow pants that I found from Carter's. I figured that since she pretty much has everything from the Spring/Summer 2013 line, we might as well carry on the cute clothing right on into Fall/Winter 2013.



No comments:

Post a Comment