Monday, September 23, 2013

Mommy Makeover - Weeks 10 & 11

I was on vacation last week and didn't get a chance to post my Mommy Makeover results for week 10 before I left. Week 10 was another great week. I kept up with my running and healthy eating. I did NOT start the 30 day shred. There was just too much other stuff going on. I dropped another .50kg (1.1 lb) which was great!

Week 11 was hard. I was on vacation. We went to a wedding with a TON of delicious desserts. I won't lie...I tried all of them. Every.single.one. I'm not ashamed though. I shared most of them. I don't think I'm going to lose weight and keep it off by starving myself or by not ever allowing myself snacks or desserts. I think I've been doing a great job (chocolate cake weekend is the exception) of eating in moderation - healthy and unhealthy food. Just because food is healthy doesn't mean you should eat four portions of it. Calories add up!

I was able to work out one day while we were away. The hotel we stayed in had an eliptical machine and I did just over 2 kilometers on it. The rest of the week the weather was horrendous; cold and rainy the entire time. I didn't run at all.

When I weighed in this morning, I was pleasantly surprised to see that I had dropped another .30kg (.66lb). Grand total weight loss - 7.2kg (15.84lb).

This week should be great. Not only are Alexa and I starting a mommy and me fitness class, but I've also signed up for Power Plates. Let's go fat busting activities!!

2 comments:

  1. I am curious about everything I need to know about getting a "mommy makeover" like the cost, the procedures, and if you have had the surgeries: would you recommend it? I know it's going to be extremely painful but definetly think it will be worth it. All suggestions welcome,
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not have any kind of surgery. I used diet and exercise to change my body. I merely called it a mommy makeover. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete