Friday, June 13, 2014

Our Week in Pictures

Summer weather hit Linz last week! We spent almost every day at the lake, the pool or the playground. It was such a wonderful, although exhausting, week.


Alexa is obsessed with water, whether it be in a pool, sink, bathtub or laundry basket! My kid is definitely a little fish. I wish I had more pictures of her at the pool, but I was far too worried about her just diving in and so I left the camera in the bag.

She has also recently become obsessed with her baby doll. She puts it in her shopping cart to go shopping with, takes her on bike rides and is so loving with her. The doll fell out of her bicycle and Alexa immediately scooped her up, wrapped a kitchen towel (blanket) around her and gave her a kiss on the head. Then she proceeded to rock her and hum a song to her. She makes my heart melt.

The creepy mustache picture was our guess towards the gender of a friend's baby. The gender reveal is happening next week and I can't wait to find out if I am right! (I totally think I am by the way.)

Next week's weather also looks beautiful, although without the scorching heat. I can't wait. I love a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment