Sunday, June 22, 2014

Birthday Week

Last Wednesday was my birthday. I turned the big 3-2. I love my birthday. I am a firm believer that on your birthday you should do whatever you want. You absolutely should NOT go to work. And you absolutely should eat your favorite foods! Even though I was still in the middle of the low histamine diet, I opted to take a day off and really enjoy my birthday.

For breakfast, I had toast on real bread, not yucky gluten free bread. (I know, it's really dorky to get excited about toast. I don't care.) For lunch, Alexa and I went and met a friend of mine for delicious cheeseburgers at the burger place in Linz. I was surprised by a few other friends, cupcakes and presents! Lunch was delicious and totally hit the spot. Then for dinner I made pasta with meat sauce. I think that pasta and a good sauce is one of the things that I have been missing the most on this diet. My day of food was delicious! It was the perfect way to celebrate my birthday.







Alexa and Lemon were just exhausted after all those cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment