Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

This year I have so many things to be thankful for. The list is truly endless. I am so thankful for the wonderful little family that Michael and I have created. I have never been happier or more in love and thankful for anything before, as I am for having my daughter. I feel truly blessed that she is here and that she is so incredibly perfect. I am thankful for my husband, my best friend and my rock. I would be so alone and lost without him. I am thankful for all of our family and friends, for those near and far. We love all of you and are so thankful to have each of you in our lives. I am thankful that we live in a country where I can spend the first two years of my daughter's life at home with her, and that we as a family will not only survive me not working, but are prospering. I am thankful for technology and the internet, for keeping me in touch with my family and friends who are so very far away. I am especially thankful for Facetime, which allows my parents and brothers to see my daughter growing up right before their eyes and allows them to get to know her at least a little bit. I am thankful for all of these things and more.



We celebrated an early Thanksgiving this year. It was an excellent meal with wonderful family and friends. Alexa tried and loved everything! I hope everyone has a very Happy Thanksgiving this year!




Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment