Saturday, March 8, 2014

Eggless Cookie Dough Recipe

I found this AH-MAZING eggless cookie dough recipe somewhere online a while back. Unfortunately, I do not have the original website where I found it. I wrote it down and stored it in the spatula drawer so I would always have it on hand. (Yes, I'm that ridiculous.)

It is quick and easy to make. My favorite thing to do is to roll the dough into 1-2" balls and then freeze them in a zip bag. Then, when I have a craving, I pop one out of the bag and into my mouth and it is an ice cold delicious treat! 

EGGLESS COOKIE DOUGH RECIPE

3/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
4 to 6 tablespoons water

Cream together the butter and sugar in a large bowl. Stir in the flour, salt, vanilla and chips. Add the water, one tablespoon at a time, until you have reached a cookie dough consistency. Makes 2 cups. You can freeze it in little balls (that may or may not get dipped in chocolate) to eat later. It holds for 3 months in the freezer.

No comments:

Post a Comment