Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter!

I hope all of my friends and family in the US and Europe have enjoyed a wonderful Easter with good people and good food. We spent a wonderful day with family and friends. The Easter Bunny surprised Alexa with some new gardening tools, a couple of new snuggly friends and a new bathing suit for our upcoming beach vacation.

 Yummy raisin filled Easter eggs!

 Yay gardening tools!

A little chick and little bunny, knit by Mama.

I even made time for a pre-dinner photo shoot, selfies included!



The food was A-M-AAAAAAAAAA-Z-I-N-G! Michael cooked two beautiful legs of lamb and the rest of us pitched in by making the sides and desserts.


Alexa had so much fun playing with her little buddy, big D and I had such a relaxing time chatting with everyone and just hanging out. We had a perfect April day with sun and a few sun showers. The day even ended perfectly when we saw a rainbow on the drive home!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter Sunday!

Happy Easter!


No comments:

Post a Comment