Monday, September 9, 2013

Mommy Makeover - Week 10

This past week has been pretty cool. I went hiking twice, once with my sister in law and once with Michael and the bean. I also kept on running. I finally was able to fit in a morning run on Saturday morning and let me just tell you...I LOVE morning runs! They set you up for a really great day.

I am really proud of myself for not falling off the chocolate wagon this weekend. I found out that my dream life of having Michael home every night after work is coming to an end. He'll be back to working away all week and coming home on the weekends starting today. Total life suckage. I am super grateful for all the time we did have together as a family, but I'm still allowed to sulk a little bit.

Walking/Running. I walked and ran over 22 kilometers this week! I'm feeling good!

Strength Training/Ab workouts. I am slacking a bit on the strength training and the overall ab workout (which I should really be doing double time on the ab workouts because lets face it...I have no ab muscles.) I am possibly considering, maybe (I said MAYBE!) thinking about starting the 30 Day Shred by using the youtube videos. Have any of you ever done any of the work outs? Know someone who has successfully completed the Shred?

Weigh in.This week I had some seriously fat moments and also some pretty amazing skinny moments. Let's see what the scale said...I lost 1.2kg (2.64 lbs)! This is awesome, but also dumb. I already lost that weight last week and then in one day ate it back in chocolate. Stupid me. Now, I am basically just making up for the chocolate cave in. Stupid, stupid chocolate! Anyway, I'm glad I got back on track. My original goal was to lose 12 kg in 12 weeks. This is week 10, I only have 3 more weigh ins. I am most likely not going to meet my goal, so let's change it a bit! To date, I have lost 6.3kg (13.86lbs) , only 5.7kg (12.54lbs) more to go. Let's do this!

New goal: Lose the remaining 5.7kg in 10 weeks. That is an average of .57kg (1.25lbs) per week. I got this!


No comments:

Post a Comment